10 November 2010

What happens in Cambridge DOES NOT stay in Cambridge. (Fortunately)

I don't know how many of you are informed about what Nokia is doing in terms of R&D. They told me that this project is not that new as I thought it was, so some of you may have already heard about it. I still want you to check on how nanotechnologies will combine with mobile phones in the near future. The aspect that obviously makes me passionate about it is that future technology will adapt to people's life, instead of having people adapting to technology!

Now I will put my enthusiasm aside and let you judge for yourself...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!! Athough I've already heard about that "morph" project... Thanks for posting this.

Teddy said...

Wow chissà cos'altro si può fare con sta new technolgy! Impressionante! E... Complimenti per il blog :)

Gabriele Scanziani said...

Grazie Teddy! Keep following!! :-)